Nigerdock is the largest Shipyard in Nigeria with extensive dry dock, floating dock and workshop facilities offering quality services in repair, maintenance, conversion, refit, equipment installation, afloat repairs and decommissioning to the West African shipping industry.
From the most complex work scopes such as engines, thrusters, propulsion systems and cranes to safety systems, together with our partners we provide a complete one-stop service that will ensure that your vessel leaves our shipyard at peak efficiency and class-compliant.
With a 35-year track record of delivering unparalleled services to numerous and various vessels be it a service boat, container ship, oil carrier, or a fishing boat, we focus on safety, quality, and on-time delivery to meet our customers’ needs.
Our Shipyard has a channel depth of 13m, 24hr access, and easy entry & exit approvals.
|Dock||Dimension (m)||Capacity (Tons)||Draft (m)||Crane Support|
|Graven Dock||200 m (L) 33.4 m (W)||25000 DWT||6 m||20 T (2 nos.)|
|Floating Dock||115 m (L) 17 m (W)||3500 DWT||5 m||20 T (1 no.)|
- Ship repair and refit
- Ship conversion
- Equipment installation & maintenance
- All steel repairs and construction
- 3,150 m2 fully equipped workshop (machining, piping, cutting, rolling, mechanical, electrical,
hydraulic) with travelling overhead cranes
- 13,500 m2 fully equipped steel fabrication workshop with travelling overhead cranes
- Mobile cranes up to 400 tons (19 nos.)
- Forklifts up to 42 tons (27 nos.)
- Lathe machines (various)
- Dedicated offices with internet access and toilet facilities